Mitek Hurricane Ties
These anchors tie trusses and rafters to top plates and may be used to tie wood framing members to resist uplift and lateral forces.
Materials: See Load Table
Finish: G90 galvanizing; HHCP4-TZ – G-185 galvanizing.
- Use all specified fasteners.
- TSP Min Nailing – Fill all round holes.
- TSP Max Nailing – Fill all round and diamond holes.
- To achieve full allowable loads listed, fasteners must be installed as prescribed in the load table.
- Depending on pitch, birdsmouth notching may be required with some models to enable installers to fill all nail holes.
- Designer shall determine if solid blocking is required.
- LFTA6, RT4, RT5 and RT7 ship in equal quantities of left and right versions. Left version images shown.
We Also Recommend
Grip-Rite 28 Degree Wire Weld Bright Smooth Shank Clipped Head Framing Stick Nail, 2-3/8 In. x .113 In. (2500 Ct.)
Grip-Rite 30 Degree Paper Tape Hot-Dipped Galvanized Smooth Shank Clipped Head Framing Stick Nail, 2-3/8 In. x .113 In. (2500 Ct.)