GMC Roofing Felt Underlayment
GMC Roofing Felt is an industry leading, superior quality “authentic” asphalt saturated organic felt underlayment. All GMC products meet various ASTM standards.
GMC 15 D 4869 Type I authentic asphalt saturated organic felt underlayment is used as a breathable secondary weather resistant barrier when applied over the roof deck prior to the installation of the primary roofing product.
Features and Benefits
- Required Note: (Approved underlayment is required to validate warranty on most all roofing systems.)
- Compatible Recommended for use with roofing systems when ASTM D 226 is not required.
- Easy to apply No special fasteners required. (Note: Plastic cap nails help seal around nail holes.)
- Cost effective Convenient roll size, 400 sq. ft. coverage with salvage edge, minimizes job loss and excessive waste.
- Permeable Breathable membrane to help prevent dry rot, mold and other structural damages.
- Walk-able Natural non skid surface ideal for steep slope roofing.
- Durable Manufactured for maximum performance.
- Eco–friendly Organic dry felt is made from 100% post consumer recycled material and domestic asphalt from a local source. Note: (Leed points may be available)
- USA Owned Jobs for local residents, good for the economy. GMC is a proud supporter of several national and and Operated local charities.